Xochi Blymyer on Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Back to "MOVIES"

Welcome to Xochi Blymyer's online portfolio

Terminator 2: Judgment Day
Select the images to view

2nd, 2nd A.D.- TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY - Carolco Pictures/Tristar - 1990-91 Director: James Cameron, UPM: Dirk Petersmann, 1st A.D.: Michael Haynie, 2nd A.D.: Frank Davis

My next big show brought Dirk Petersmann back in my life. He was preparing a movie called "Terminator 2: Judgment Day". I got hired as a Production Assistant and was once again working with Arnold Schwarzenegger. The 1st A.D. was Michael Haynie. This movie was a true challenge for anybody! Our average day or night was 16 hours or more. We worked many long cold nights. I had begun the process to be an Assistant Director with the Director's Guild of America when I started Terminator 2. As the movie headed towards Christmas vacation, they decided to make a change in the A.D. staff. This left an opening for the 2nd 2nd A.D. I told Dirk that my paperwork was through but they still had to approve me at a board meeting. He made a phone call, told the board that I had a job if I could get approved, and the next thing I know, on New Year's Eve I received a phone call from Dirk telling me that I was now an A.D. and would start back on Terminator as one when we returned from the holidays! My first official credit as 2nd 2nd Assistant Director. Thank you Dirk!

Movies

Television

Xochi Blymyer - The Future of HollywoodView Xochi's Movie ExperienceView Xochi's Television ExperienceXochi's StoryHow to contact XochiXochi Blymyer - The Future of Hollywood

Hosted by Host Your Site      Maintained by Enchanted Websites